Thursday, February 9, 2017

PAJAMA PARTY - 10th BDAY

So, we are 10! W-O-W! What a milestone! Wasn't it just yesterday that I was planning her very first birthday??? The one that gave me the inspiration to blog her parties.
My baby is 10 years old!  And in her usual Bella style, she reminded me that I told her she will be allowed a sleep over party when she's 10.  Well, that was when she was 7.  When I thought three years will take forever but it didn't.  In fact, three years went by like a shoo-fly!
Where did my baby go?


So, here's all the prepping...
Buntings from the Party Store and with the help of a gold sharpie, sharpie.com I wrote those letters D-R-È-A-M for my little dreamer.



Some sweet dream goodies to take home for those who are not sleeping over and for some lucky ones who will. 😉

 

The birthday cake made by her after school care teacher, Ms. Tiffany who was also her favourite! How lucky is my girl to have this very clever cake. 

 

3D birthday cake by Ms. Tiffany. 

 

My fave girl, Eky made these yummy chocolate mousse for my girl and I topped them up with fruit jellies. This was a favourite!



 

What's a birthday party without marshmallows, gum balls & lollies, right?! 

 

Dessert Table. 

 

Here are the sleepyheads... 

 

 

So, the party's started. But first, let's watch Disney's Descendants. The girls singing "Rotten to the Core". 


Some Pentax snaps for the scrap book. 



Each one of the girls get one page to write their personal message to the birthday girl. 

 

It was pajamas & pizza kinda night.
Traditional & classic pizzas from good ole' Dominos!
dominos.com.au



10 lucky girls had a blast in Spring of 2016. Summer PJ's found at Target Australia.
target.com.au

























Happy 10th birthday, my darling girl. 💖💖 What a milestone! 

























All rights reserved. 2016 @